Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dear Dearth

Just a note denoting that there is no end to entries.  Just when I wonder where they come from, they pop up like perverted whack-a-moles.

I've maintained a personal perspective to my posts partly to tie into what is happening concerning our Republic and to simply give a human view of what's going on in my life.

Shortly I have the trial of one of my 'muggers' Brandon Nabors.  I do not agree with Father Flanagan that there is no such thing as a bad boy.  Brandon is a budding career criminal.  I predict sooner or later someone will stop the threat.

And the blooming soviet style methods at the East Washington Street Best Buy are a sight to behold.  They are symptoms of the disease of collectivism infecting our Republic.
As these events are unfolding, I am waiting to post specifics at a later date, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Til then, hold on for the bumpy ride ahead.

No comments: