Sunday, October 28, 2018

Blocks

This has cross reffed and passed through here before.

I've mentioned a wagon full of blocks when I was a kid.  They all fit in said wooden wagon and I used them to build all kinds of forts, buildings and other structures all through my childhood.  It became more sophisticated as I grew older.

Building blocks of life; eg components, ingredients >cells.

Not only do these pieces make a whole, they fortify as built and maintain thereafter.

Infection can be deterred.  Sometimes it invades, speed and intensity varied.

What cannot be blocked out is dealt with inside.  As infection spreads, it's countered to a greater or lesser degree by blockage.

Conversely, blockage can be a symptom of disease.  In effect, it may keep cure or healing from taking hold. 

Just as white cells combat infection, some physical, social or spiritual disease may predominate and reverse and that which is good is treated as bad.

Social media is a body of thought and feeling.  It's become one of the battlegrounds for the war between Freedom and tyranny.

I've mentioned before about a certain unhinged celebrity who spews venom re Freedom and our President with nauseating Alinsky 5 frequency.  I often countered the lies/half truths with truth and was rewarded with scorn to put it mildly.

Finally I was blocked for suggesting a particular SC justice be replaced with a certain proFreedom lawyer who has her own show.

The whole time there, the experience was like visiting a vipers' brood or an asylum for the violently insane.  So it is with the enemies of our Constitutional Republic, who had their way too often 28 years prior to our 45th President.  We have a chance to Restore the Republic, a new opportunity to build.

Point is I've blocked quite a few leftist loons. 

For me, blocking is halting a harmful stream of abuse concerning what I mentioned above.  I have in several places countered lies with truth.  The collectivists can't stand it so they even threaten.

Now the kids' Mom and I have been threatened before and there have been some attempts on our lives by drug dealers, gangs and child rapists. We take threats seriously. We are not afraid but are watchful.

Tumultuous times are ahead, far worse perhaps than ever.  We will see and weather the storm.

The blocks we have are the best and we are rebuilding a Republic that is once again a shining Light on the hill.

Battle is rough so block/parry and win.

No comments: