Friday, April 30, 2021

Bullies Redux

 It's well known I loathe bullies.  Physical, intellectual, spiritual are all the same.  Dominance due to lack of self.  Ultimately evil.


It might be a stretch from the bully on the schoolyard to the guard on a death line.  Or not.  It takes the nurturing of poisonous weeds.


I remember people like a certain current pretender in grade/high school and college too.  They were cheats, liars and yes, bullies.  Plagiarism ran rampant through them.


The need to bully is just support for all the other negativity.  As I said, I encountered them.


In grade school I won a fight standing up to them.  No more trouble-then.


High school saw me deny someone my answers to tests.  They tried to intimidate me.  I resisted and shall we say overcame because I defended myself verbally and physically.  


There is no difference between politicians and those idiots/thugs in school.  


Resist.  And fight on all levels, including exposure/truth.


I learned to deal with bullies from 3 people.


Physically from my Brother


Intellectually from my GreatGrandmother


Spiritually from my Brother from another Mother

No comments: