Saturday, January 29, 2022

S M L

 I've had occasion to review some previous blog entries.  They tend to be lengthier, depending on the topic and intention.  The amount of entries varies widely til I came to 4 a month, 48 a year.  Likewise, these vary as well.


There are several entries in several parts.  Last year, one entry was a sentence long.  It is not laziness -s-.  It is simply the emphasis at the time.  


I give you my views, with which to agree or disagree or even ignore.  


I could and have written papers and articles.  Some are presented here.  I have even placed short short stories and the beginning of my novel series here.  I hope they are more than trinkets.


My purpose and intent is to display a pallette for a portrait.  It is to inspire Freedom and Restoration.  No more.  No less.


Compare and contrast if you like.  Think for yourselves.  


Sizes vary so find what fits.

4 comments:

teacher said...

2010. Wowee!

Mike H said...

The year I 'came out' as an author.

Pam said...

You were already a writer?

Mike H said...

Since grade school.