Saturday, January 21, 2023

Jealousy.

 Why jealous?


Sure, there is the mild 'I'm jealous' when one sees something they admire.  Just that one would like a situation or thing like someone else.  


Then there is the downside.


People who covet, want what you've got.  Sometimes they put down successful folks.  They will do anything to steal possessions, honor etc.  Stolen glory will bite them in the posterior.  


I have several talented friends and associates.  I'm proud of their success.  They inspire me to achieve my best.  


Also, I encourage others to succeed themselves.  


Like controlling due to lack of self, those who cannot, steal and are used by others.


I knew kids in high school who paid some to take tests or supply answers.  Lazy, incompetent, we see such in the news these days.   


We see many who work hard and gain bit by bit for whatever success they seek.  


Admire them and learn one's own way.


Wrong shrinks and right grows.

No comments: