Thursday, April 27, 2023

Blocks..

 I believe I've spoken of this before.


My first impression is always a well used block wagon.  Built a lot of things with those.


However, these days it draws attention to social media.


There is a tool on most sites which allow one to block fellow users.  It's a 2 way street.


I've blocked some officious people, vulgar, hateful even threatening.  It goes beyond political views, though that has merited blockage.  Beyond differences, it is that pernicious disease with nothing to replace, no solutions, just derision.


Likewise, I've been ejected because of my support for Freedom.  Like a cross to a vampire, they can't stand the truth.


I block lies.  They block truth.


I never push any views on anyone.  I will not allow anyone to force something on me.  Accept or not.


Blockage is not to mold some mutual admiration society.  It is to eschew irrationality, to replace that with healthy dialog toward solution.


It boils down to let your conscience be your guide.

No comments: