Saturday, December 29, 2018

Jingles

No not Andy Devine's character, Jingles P. Jones the sidekick on Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok.

It's the sound of coinage.

Money makes the world go around.  Well, finances, commodities etc do.  The paper is just that.  Though one might consider exchange, fluidity, value.

I've been asked how I can do what I want to do if I have no money.  Well, I can't.  I'm working on the means, the oil for the sticky gears.

I've waited for the right time and place.  It's like I reach out while opportunity searches for me.  Soon we'll meet. 

Business associations must be approached cautiously.  Nothing is perfect but one can create an advantageous situation. 

Of, by, for, through the Light.  No deals with darkness.  Is it possible in showbiz?  Yes.  It can be so anywhere.

My choice of work may seem peculiar, but it just boils down to content of character and good perception.

I've met people, as it were, maybe beings more like, who are not honest.  Some are downright evil.  We run into those anywhere.

There are those who seek to control and/or destroy.  The warped power motivates them.  I've not let them. 

I have met many who are honest, of the Light if you will.  They build, valuing themselves and others.  My advice is to set your sights for such, to search and find as they do too, those who are good.

It's always more than money.  It's timing, mutual benefit and having the sense to find like minds.

You'll find arguments, artistic differences, consideration tossed about.  That's key those considerations.  True compromise springs from it.

That's not the take an inch then a mile way.  It's altering some elements to suit a set of circumstances.

To keep a vision that's true.  To NOT compromise on key elements.  That's the money maker.

Thanks for indulging this post.

I have a lot to do but will til my last breath blog.  I owe it and my associations through it more than I can say.

I promise to keep my efforts with Freedom in mind.  The Light of Liberty guides my path.

I will make my profits work not just for me but for others.

Jingles are a unique music by which I sing my song.

No comments: