Saturday, January 30, 2021

Selfmade

 My Mom and Dad were high school dropouts.  They turned out as successful manager and businessman, in a domestic/business partnership.  I have never seen others able to communicate with anyone they met, including the real POTUS, as well as they.  Though the latter completed college and had some advantages, I believe he has much in common with my parents.


There is a motivation to learn in real life.  School only covers a fraction.  Same with me, though I made it to college.  Most of life is school.  


The ability to think for oneself and apply experience with a talent to learn and utilize is what makes people unique.  


When I saw Trump's predecessor say in ref you didn't build that, I knew he was lying.  Oh he was built by committee.  My parents and Trump were built by inspiration.  Investment?  Sure.  Processed?  Never.


And there are many among us, in spite of dumbing down/brainwashing, who are selfmade.


Our family and the Trumps pass it down.


Just do it.

No comments: