Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Sands.

 Usually sand is rough.  Yet, the grains slip smoothly away.   The year is two thirds over.  What remains?


So many of my family, friends, associates are gone.  I'm still here.  There is no shame.  Only puzzlement.


The darkside wants us to feel alone, to despair, to become hopeless.  I won't do that.  


Yes, there is pain and mourning.  But, in spirit, these people actually cannot be taken away.  I know they live.  Spirit is life.  


Many of these people have taught me about life.  Freedom, dignity, content of character and so much more live within me.  And these qualities come out and about.  They must be shared.


We struggle with loss.  As we mourn, we wonder why we're here.  Love waits a season, then acts.


By doing, we discover purpose.  


I'm not alone.  The kids carry on.  And all who seek Freedom and Restoration of the Republic are my family, friends and associates.  


Until I'm called to spirit, I will do as I've done.  


When called, I will not stop.  

No comments: