Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Trunks

 Here I go again with something seemingly inconsequential.  What is this someone may ask.  All the stuff and a lot is stuff, going on, what's with the trunks?


I've greatly presented things here as more of a pallet for a portrait of Americana, at least my portion of it.  


Take it as something to hopefully get people to think.  Small thoughts might lead to larger, more fertile ones.  Fertilizer?  LOL.  I guess so.  


Trunks, shorts are baggier now.  Once they were shorter and trimmer.  


I remember fashion for men discussed by a certain tv detective star.  He had worn trunks and flowered shirts in his younger days.  Those days were trimmer for a lot of us.  I donned such attire as well.


Now, he said baggy cargo shorts and trunks literally fit his middle aged figure, as they do mine -s-.


Things change.  Fashion - trends etc morph.  But one item remains the same.  The war between good and evil.  We are in it.


The battles fought and won/lost on many levels are timeless.  Oh they might seem to envelop trends and terms are altered.  But, Freedom vs tyranny is the focus.  


Baggy or trim, we remain to knuckle under or resist.

No comments: