Friday, November 25, 2022

Pain

 I twisted my knee a little while back.  I was just getting in and out of a car.  It's a perfect example of a 'freak' accident.  


I've done it before.  I have addressed the pain and whatever is injured, both with and without a doctor.  I am not prone to mishaps, but, like many, I have had my share of accidents.


As for the knee, I assessed the damage and pain management taught me how and where to move.  It's pretty good now.


People have endured far worse pain.  I've had some close encounters, but my level of suffering is way less than many.  As for psychological pain, perhaps I've experienced more.


Battling the fallen and by extrapolation events in the world takes immense energy.  The forces of darkness are insidious, far reaching and intense.  Do not fear.  Trust in God/Light.  From that Source comes endless energy/healing.


Some take pain better than others.  There are different levels.  So, don't be afraid to ask for help among others.  God often works through people.  


Persist.  Work through loss of limb, child, things etc/usw.  


I don't have all the answers.  I just know cakewalks are few.  


In the midst, pain pushes us through.


Refuse to give up.  Refuse to give in.


Self defense is in the mix.  


Refuse to stop.


Follow through.

No comments: