Thursday, February 25, 2021

Same Thing

 In terms of stimulation, there's a similarity between sexual content and what's floating around as info these days. There is titillation, an anxious quest to see what's next.


Headlines, like sample pics, open curiosity and those hungry for satisfaction gobble anything.  If they're inclined.  Others, not so.  For the latter, exposure and indifference go hand in hand.  One has to give permission if the former.  


Self control and discernment go together.  What are you looking for?  Facts?  Better see re content.  Details.  Compare and decide with circumstances seasoning the pot.  


I avoid the main and look for truth and not reverse propaganda.  Truth.  


I may once in a while indulge, say, in spur of the moment selection.  Like chocolate popcorn, I say to myself 'what the heck' and grab it.  I allow myself consciously to do so.  


But mostly, I stick to what nourishes me.


All I'm saying is avoid addiction.  Don't rely on others to think for you.  


Be together but not in a herd.  Share and agree to be free.  Yet reserve the right to differ.  That's America.  

No comments: