Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Honesty

 The best policy.  


Does this make my posterior look big?


Tact vs candid lol.


As for current events, truth laid out is best.  It may be rough but waking up is essential.  


Tact is NOT cowardice.  One needs instinct and experience to know when and how much to apply.  Witness those Restoring the Republic and how they have a symphony of truth.  They withdraw, proceed and play the enemy's strings.  


Be honest with yourselves.  It is the basis.  And truth is its root.  


Know the facts in truth.  Don't live in delusion and no flights of fancy.  That's collectivism's downfall.


What's the system/means.


I leave you with this:


“I keep six honest serving-men

   (They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

   And How and Where and Who.”

-Rudyard Kipling, The Elephant’s Child

No comments: