Friday, December 31, 2021

Rockin Eve

 I miss  Dick Clark.


DJ, American Bandstand host, show biz producer kept him busy.  Even a stroke late in life didn't stop him.


His New Years Rockin Eve was a must for me.  Best way to ring in the new year with the ball drop and good wishes.  It was respite and renewal, come what may.


He's been gone a while.  It's just not the same for me.  But life and new years go on.


As long as Earth has circled the Sun, the years have rolled by.  Before and long from now, people will celebrate with hope and assurance that we will prevail.  


Through good times and bad, our simple moments of humanity fuel us for the journey ahead.


I head into some uncertainty as to a home and business.  I take this chance to catch a breath and jump into the future.


I will not stop helping Restore the Republic.


Our Founders experienced some rough new years and many lost all save Freedom!


I hope you celebrate and keep your own memories.


Happy New Year!

No comments: