Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Grief

I thank god for all things because it is from all things we learn. A note to Mike V re his Dad dying.

'Mike, elsewhere you said writing is coping. I know it is for me as well. Lost a good friend in January. Life has been bumpy lately. My work keeps me focussed. My commitment to Freedom overshines my grief, even completes it as I work through it.

Absolved will be completed because you have that gift of determination. You finish what you start.

All the best and anything I can do, please let me know.' Mike H

I include it here because I care so much about Mike , Freedom, all of us.

Grief is good. We work out the loss, pain, loneliness. It binds us with love and makes us stronger, better. For Christians, it's Holy Week. Easter is next Sunday. My hope is for Freedom to live in our hearts. Whatever you think is the source, it is that which will make us strong again. It will renew us as a People.

Heartfelt regards for all who seek Restoration.

No comments: