Sunday, September 30, 2018

Glitch.

So I prepared and hit the button to enter my blog for the 4th entry this month.  It went to my blog and this greeted me: Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.  I hit the home button and it took me to my last post, Pregnant.  Hmmmm......

I'm no computer whiz, but I do basic functions and I can type.  I reentered the post before I hit the home button, because it wouldn't load. 

When I went to the post list, it had Pregnant listed as a draft.  I looked at it and it was incomplete which prompted me to repost.  Then home posted it.

I have several copies of the last post.  I finally got the button to my blog working.  It seems to be ok now.

I changed last night to a new browser. The one I was using froze.  This may explain what happened today.  Or not.

I mention this because there is unprecedented censorship of Freedom minded folks.  From major new sources to blogs like this, the collectivists are simply trying to erase us.  It is a prelude to an invasion of sorts.

Knock out communications then proceed to perform a coup.  With the midterm coming, this could be dangerous.  Collectivists want only their warped views available.  Very sovietesque/1984ish.

Enjoy my blog but get the word out yourself.

There will be massive voter fraud and actual physical attacks up to the midterm.

Get the word of Freedom out.  By all means of Light, tell, shout the truth so we may continue to Restore the Republic.

The real glitch is to disassemble collectivism.

Don't just watch.  Act.

No comments: