Thursday, August 29, 2019

Turnabout Dance

In high school a turnabout dance, called by some Sadie Hawkins Day, was a school dance where the girls asked the boys out.

Nope this isn't about trans etc.  Topic for another time.

Personally, I don't mind if a woman asks me out.  A compliment lol.

I don't dance.  But I have been asked to do so several times in the past when out and about.  I managed to stumble through and not step on toes.

Maybe the right woman inspires one to dance and vice versa -s-.

Be careful of what's asked of you.  Know what you are getting into.  Don't get talked into anything.  Think for yourself.

Know the difference between public and private.

Know the difference between projection and truth.

Partner with the right people, there will be a turnabout.


No comments: