Friday, November 29, 2019

10 Thou

No. It will take considerably more to finance Heart in the City.  That's the movie dedicated to Ruthann Popcheff and Victim Assistance.  I'm referring to something Patrick McGoohan said to me.

When I first met him, he cautioned me that there were thousands, tens of thousands in LA alone, many of whom were/are quite talented.  Many/most will not get noticed/considered.  An Irishman wished me luck and later was an advisor re writing in particular.

I stood the test, both his and the odds.  There are ways and other ways, all decent not dark, to not just get noticed but to get considered and to sell/publish.

Success can be relative and that's not excuse.  And whatever you pursue, it is content of character that's integral.  And THAT'S not cliché.  It's simple truth.

There are avenues for some to come forth.  You don't have to sell your soul.  Honest.  There are good people/people of Light even in Hollywood.

It's not easy. It can be grueling.  But what do you want?  And how bad do you want it?

Develop an instinct for who what where works.  That I leave to you.

And to broader or even more specific methods, well same thing.

Out of how many billions will you reach?  Message and method.  From one to another.  And another and another.

As Pat said I wish you luck.

No comments: