Friday, December 19, 2008

More Commies

Not the merrier. They are vermin on all levels that rot the very being of humanity. Am I being melodramatic? Well, check out the communist rhetoric of the 20th century particularly.

They are staggeringly the same now as then. Change. Hope. From each according to his ability to each according to his needs. Pith (and yes the double entendre is obvious), spongey material but vague social loftiness.

Tack all your 'hopes' etc onto the shooting star of 'fill in the blank' such as Lenin, Stalin, Roosevelt, Mao, Clinton, Bush, (gag me for saying its name) Obamanation). Forget about thinking for yourself. Just let go and the rush of help, relief will carry you.

This crap is cultural and generational. Whole families are raised in the commie matrix. As I mentioned in Commies the current pretender to the throne was steeped in communism. They may not sing songs to Lenin etc nor play the Internationale, but they ascribe to the 'party line'. What is interesting re these familial ties is that they are willing to sacrifice others but not themselves. Also many come from 'money, such as Ayers. And money talks like bs walks.

It is constant gradual deconstruction. Just look how far it's come. Think of Massachusetts, for instance. It's turned into a nest of vipers where once the cradle of Liberty grew. Such actions are deliberate and calculated.

The pride of these jackels is so bloated. Almost unbelievable. They of course think THEY are right. They are better (in spite of the hypocritical 'not being better than others' rhetoric). The crux of communism for the useful idiots at least is this ego trip. And the 'hope' of making the whole world one big gooey commieball. For the 'leaders' almost the same. And for those who actually profit on all levels from this sameness, it is the sameness of all EXCEPT them. Sacrifice others for 'they are the elite' thus it is their right to sacrifice the cannon fodder. The string pullers, the power and glory guys/gals know best.

What is my part in this fight? Just like yours (I hope). I am committed to reversing the disease and eventually eradicating it. I learned early what was happening. I have, since childhood, stood against communism and all its labels, plus the 'one world' march. I have fought it at different levels and have seen this slow descent. It has often been abetted by those I thought were against it as well. Bribery, fear, ego often compromise the best of intentions. Some become jaded and turn into that which they fought, whether they admit it or not.

I suppose I was raised and steeped in this Republic's beginnings and purpose. That includes my ancestors as well as many folks with whom I associated. I was taught to think for myself, plus having a damned independent streak. Some called it 'lack of humility' lol. I won't compromise. It has cost me friends and associates over the years. Certain 'work' was nullified because I was deemed too naive, too fair haired and not willing to 'play ball'. Damn right. No playing ball. No compromise. No dice.

I also learned to study the enemy as it were. Watch. Note. Just how do they 'tick'?

As our enemies work bit by bit to deconstruct, we must work bit by bit to REconstruct. Be mindful where we should be. Set goals. We fight an enemy that never sleeps. We must learn to sleep less*.

*The above last two sentences were gleaned from a Reisitance character in the short lived series Freedom which ran on UPN several years ago. I believe there are several 'like minded' folks who have come up with analogous statements. No matter who says it, it is noentheless TRUE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"As our enemies work bit by bit to deconstruct, we must work bit by bit to REconstruct. Be mindful where we should be. Set goals. We fight an enemy that never sleeps. We must learn to sleep less."

Mike,

Thanks for that. I posted it at Sipsey Street in the right hand column.

jon said...

doesn't that make you more like the enemy?

Anonymous said...

Nope. Tactics jon. As they destroy we rebuild. They lie. We tell the truth. War is fought on several levels.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome Mike!