Friday, March 29, 2019

Boys And Girls

In my travels, in my studies, there is one conclusion.  Male and female are the constant in the universe.  Both psychological and spiritual studies have indicated this to me. 

Male and female counter and compliment each other.  There are differences, yet we are all human.  It is collectivism which dehumanizes and confuses.  They don't want people to realize potential and embrace content of character. 

They especially mix up sexuality.  That's where we find variations.  Don't want to get into all that.  Not afraid, just so much already said.  The most egregious thing is pushing kids to sexualize.  That is a ploy of child rapists, to excuse their evil. 

Of course, children are curious.  When the kids were little we explained about moms and dads, about attraction and kept it simple. 

Males tend to be more external and women internal.  Yet we learn from one another and realize a crisscross.  As for territory, both deal with it as a result of the former.

Modern times have opened us concerning roles .

For instance, my GreatGrandmother was a suffragette and a business woman as well as wife and mother.  I learned to think things through with her.

I learned to cook from my Mom and hunt from my brother.  My Dad taught content of character.

There is a lot of overlap. 

We shared parenting and for a while I was home as my wife worked outside the house.  For work, besides raising the kids, I concentrated on writing.

Physically males have some estrogen and females have some testosterone.  Sometimes there is overbalance.  There are also some who evidence opposite characteristics. 

Women are nurturers and men protectors.  But I tell you those really overlap! 

Confusing?  Maybe or not really.  Some things are figured out on the way

There is nothing toxic except abuse and there we run into obsession.  Fear is the key.  And the fact, as I see it, evil.  I've discussed the spiritual and as it evidences outwardly and will again. 

Men upper body strength women lower.  As for pain, well there are different kinds, some shared some not.

As for sexuality, well that's a matter covered seemingly everywhere.  Nature/nurture, wiring/conditioning=probably both.

What we must beware is the confusion egged on by collectivists.  Gov/politicizing sex is just wrong.  They want to control everything and they cannot, for the HUMAN drive is to be free.  Both for boys and girls.

So boys and girls, I offer as usual a palette for a portrait.

And that there is mystery involving boys and girls.

No comments: