Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Creativity.

I told John Rhys-Davies I am a writer.  He good naturedly made a gesture and said, ''scribble scribble''.  One creative artist to another, we had a great visit.  He is one of those Freedom minded artists I admire.

With its Leftist bent, the Industry is making it increasingly harder to be Freedom minded.  That's putting it mildly.  I've previously discussed this and its surroundings, but this affects me directly.

The preponderance of entertainment material is overwhelmingly leftist.  Many conservative etc people are censured aka no work.  It depends but a lot of artists just shut up in order to work.

This is of course, the reason fans have been turned off.  Even some liberals have had enough 'politics'.   Instead of a free flow, collectivist thinking, which leads to bland, unexciting work, is sought.  Writers rooms are full of people who don't care about show history and forge leftist gobbledygook, making characters and situations unrecognizable.

How can someone survive and thrive as a conservative?  Very carefully.  Even established folks ford upstream (or against the wind -s-).  Naturally there are a few who have the resources to get their stories told.  But many struggle.

Many of us have our creativity/intelligence insulted every day.  We just consider the source.

I won't reveal how I'm faring and what method I am using to sell.  Let's just say it's part of my creativity.

I can tell you all my artistic skills are at work.  And I love writing novels because I can play all the parts -s-.

There are many stories to be told that are full of heart and inspiration.

No comments: