Monday, September 28, 2020

Cats

 Nope, not the musical.  Real kitties.  Felis catus.


I won't go into the science/physiology etc.  As usual, you might look it up yourself.  It's certainly interesting.

It's just that I've always been a 'dog person'.  There have always been dogs around and they have been canine friends and family.

I've known several people with cats and often, though generally allergic, I've acclimated to some.  

We have taken to feeding neighborhood or feral cats.  We have a porch shelter for winter too.  

Although they run when we go out, I talk to them and rattle the food bag.  They sit and listen and are happy to eat!  

The kitties keep rodents away and, call me crazy, they sense negative things, so they keep that at bay as well.  

One cat was apparently dumped or lost.  We managed to socialize and she now has a forever home.

Wonder why this post is here?

Well, I often don't do musty dusty.  I surprise and hope I don't bore lol.

And caring for animals is human.  With a lack of humanity running loose, it is a duty of Free people to spread all that is Light.

I feed the birds and squirrels too -s-.

And strays, are we not to save them?

Notice the rescue of kids on the rise.

Be flexible, step lightly and rid the world of vermin.

No comments: