Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Solitude

 Alone at last?  No.


There were times I hitchhiked all over the country.  In all kinds of weather, day and night, I trod a lot of leather and canvas.  I travelled, saw things and met many kinds of people, both good and evil.  I did it alone.  And not.


Evil tries to isolate us, make us believe we are few or alone.  We are finding out the opposite.  


Vehicles whizzing by.  Noone stopping.  Feet sore.  Thirsty.  Laughing and waving beer cans at me in the desert.  Butt deep in snow and not one person gave me a ride.


Until someone did.  


Much of the time, they were decent people.  Sometimes evil.  Those never harmed me.  They knew better.. Because I was never really alone.


Alone moments for rest/meditation.  Not completely by myself yet self determining.  


Many hate the President.  Many hate us.   Many hate Freedom.  


More love the President.  More love us.  More love Freedom.


 A LOT of people are waking up and realizing WE can be Free. It always has to get to a point where we are dancing on the edge. And how and where I'd not say. But we are not alone.

No comments: