Friday, August 29, 2008

Typos

As a writer, I realize that typographical errors should be avoided. I usually check closely what I write for content and for technical accuracy. Sometimes spelling falls through the cracks.

Is it sloppy? Yes. However, I'd rather get the word out I'm delivering and suffer scorn for typos instead of being castigated for lies or any further divisiveness. However, if people disagree with my thoughts, so be it.

My schedule is bizarrely eclectic. Fatigue creeps in. My fingers start to disobey.

Am I making an excuse? Yes. But my thoughts are clear.

Just be glad this is typing and not my handwriting. THAT looks like a drunk chicken weaved across the paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, in the time you wrote this, you could have edited some earlier posts -smile-.

Anonymous said...

True -s-.

Interestingly, for my scripts, I spell check automatically. Those who read them (my possible employers) might decide to skip over me.

Funny that the Hollyweird stuff takes precedence spelling wise over the attempts to awaken and inform and share the thoughts laid out here.

As I said, clarity of idea here is the essence.