Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thanks

I wanted to take this opportunity and thank all the people at the Indy Knife and Gun Show who bought guns, ammo and mags.

Part of the swelling wave of people who are responding to the ascendance of the pretender to the throne on the 20th. As a result, the batfus are telling FFLs to copy the 4473s because they have run out! Who knows what little intrigue they'll cook up next, but it's sweet to see bureaucracy especially the gun grabbing criminals in a quandry -s-.

Also, thanks for the discussions, the challenges and history lessons. Gunowners are the most convivial, informed intelligent folks on the planet!

I learned a great deal. I hope I contributed and reciprocated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. And I bet you did.

Anonymous said...

Happy to make your acquaintance, Mike. And yes, you made a valuable contribution to the discussion. Glad to have you in the trenches with us.

Mike Vanderboegh
III

Anonymous said...

Glad to be with you Mike. Hope we meet again.

Anonymous said...

As David Codrea said, "Here's what they cooked up next':

http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m1d13-Qualifying-fireams