Thursday, January 29, 2015

2nd Chances And Nights

I often have pretty much a plethora of things to blog.  I mainly leave it open til my usual 4 posts at the end of a month.  And btw, I've already have explained my cutting back.


At times, I wonder if anything grabs me to share.  After all, so many talk about so much, I don't want to be redundant.  And most regulars here are cognizant I usually only offer a palette for a portrait.  I urge everyone to research and dig.  Hopefully, I light brushfires in the minds of men and women -s- to paraphrase Sam Adams.


The following struck me just this morning.


These collectivists won't stop til we are completely unarmed.
http://www.examiner.com/article/ct-bill-would-give-residents-another-chance-to-have-their-guns-confiscated
The arrogance of those who think they know better than individuals.    Behold:
Pinciaro adds that he’s glad a new bill wasn’t necessary — lawmakers were considering changes that would have extended the deadline beyond Jan. 4.
“Now we’re saying, ‘OK, we gave them eight months, what else can we do for them now?’ That’s not the way any other law works,” he says.


And this which I found at SipseyStreet as a piquant reminder of what happens when armed collectivists 'control' the unarmed:
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2015/01/never-forget.html


In light of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, this says volumes.


Will night fall?  Do we get a second chance?


In the face of tyranny I say Nie Wieder!

1 comment:

Mike H said...

Not available at that page anymore. Apparent copyright problem. Try here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UjH_ePwJv0
Search around. It might be available for purchase soon. Well worth it.
Beware btw, those hooks to go to a site to watch something. Either comeons or worse.