Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sporting Purpose

Nooo, not the old antigun ploy that guns must have a 'sporting purpose'.  Nonsense of course.

I'm referring to the silliness with profootball players on their knees in some supposed solidarity against white oppression.  Oh yes, they have a right to protest but not on the firm's time.

It is a twofold attempt to divide and conquer.  It sets blacks against whites and seeks to further attack and compromise/defeat President Trump.  Emphasis is on attempt

Those who think for themselves don't buy the crappola.  Many of them are prosports aficionados.  Personally I'm not.  But I join them in castigating and calling out/boycotting the product they chose to consume.

It isn't just collectivist baloney refuted.  It is specifically neocon manipulation which seeks unquestioning followers as well.

I never have cared personally for team sports.  Played 'em in school gym classes, but that's it.  Fine if you do and participate. 

I was offered a team position in high school football.  I politely declined for two reasons.  One, I simply didn't care for it.  Two, my Dad was ill and a lot of my time was taken up with home care.  I pursued then, as now sports/activities which appealed to me.

Hunting, fishing, hiking, weightlifting, MMA, firearms kept me agile and busy.  Still does.

If you participate either as a player or observer, knock yourself out.  But don't politicize.  Do that off the field or away from the TV.  It's cultural Marxism now on display.  Free speech according to collectivists is what they want and no one else.

Unfortunately sports are easily manipulated either as an opiate or a propaganda method.

Gone is decency and competition.  It is replaced by greed and corruption.

Blacks and whites have come a long way.  We are uniting.  Most people at least live and let live if not mingle.  Sure there are separatists and hatemongers.  And they are unleashed by those who would be our masters. to destabilize/subvert.

Kneeling is submission.  Only in prayer is it appropriate. 

To what do you kneel and to what do you owe allegiance?

I'm an American.  I stand. 

No comments: