Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eyes

Being incurably musical, 'The Night Has a Thousand Eyes', 'Private Eyes' and 'Eye in the Sky' come to mind. Watching while time ticks away. Never blinking.

I will attempt to chronicle some of our experiences with certain 'alphabetters' who at times have taken an interest in us and our activities.

It's been a long and winding road. A lot of it resembles stories shared with me and maybe some you've seen or some of your own. Part of it appears to be rather fantastic. Considering the scope of events now and who we have known and others we have run into, it's not. You may believe what I have to say and/or take it with a grain of salt or even deep six it. So here we go on a journey from the mundane to the bizarre and back.

As you may have noticed, I have strong opinions, thoughts, principles especially when it comes to Restoring the Constitutional Republic. Over time, my writings and other correspondence/associations, including this latest endeavor, have caught the attention of many people. I've made and lost friends, confronted enemies of Freedom and have made enemies because I won't go back on my beliefs.

Composing this (Before I finally talk about the subject of this post), I've had the feeling of stepping into something murky and soft. Touching the subject is like an indeterminate plushy even wispy surface shifting as I lay a finger on it.

We've been bugged, including house, phone and PC. We have been followed, locally and elsewhere. We have been photographed and taped.

One of the 'outstanding' examples happened the weekend of the MMM and its counter, the Armed Informed Mothers' March on Mother's Day, 2000.

Though AIMM had its equivalent in DC and even in Indy, we decided to visit Chicago. We started early and made it a family day as was intended by the organizers. It was a day to remember my Mom, long gone and my wife's as well, who had just died that previous April. My wife and I the two kids and our dog made the trip. It was good travelling weather, clear and sunny.

We were followed, once stopping at the same filling station. It was apparently just for observance, to see where we went etc. At least we thought so (More on that in a minute.).

We trekked straight to the March area. Maybe another time in retrospect we will go into detail of our experiences (Who's more dangerous-s-?). Suffice it to say, the antis were their usual obnoxious selves and we the reasoned yet passionate.

Sticking to the topic of surveillance, everyone was watched at this event. It appeared 2A folks more than the antis. There were a few agents provocateurs, mingling and trying to get some of us to 'say or do the wrong thing'. Didn't work.

The ones who followed us from Indy wandered about, but stayed within eyeshot of us. It was an interesting dynamic. Moreso than we knew at the time.

Other than a stuffed tailpipe (Courtesy of the MMM methinks), the drive home was uneventful.

When we got home, we went about unloading etc. I let the dog out back and glanced down at the inside of the door. The locks had been slipped and the alarm defeated. I checked around the house. Nothing appeared disturbed, at least to a casual observer. The computer seemed to be ok, again with a perfunctory glance. I don't do perfunctory. I do thorough. Plus, I had someone check further. He agreed. Someone else had gone throughout the house and fiddled with the PC.

Why? Because of our stance against an encroaching police state. Because we are working, along with so many others, to Restore the Constitutional Republic. Because we have guns and want to be left alone. And, no doubt, our association with like minded folks.

There are a few international reasons as well. Part of it has to do with Scottish clans oddly enough. Then there is my contact with Tibetan Buddhists and the Dalai Lama. Various activities concerning international Freedom vis a vis our Republic as an example still play a part too.

However, a great deal of the intrigue from several years ago dealt with actual successful attempts at getting drug labs/houses and dealers out of our neighborhood. We had narcs of all stripes checking us out. Cops I knew (most retired and tired of what's happening) and cops who were dealing, FBI and DEA all crisscrossing and wondering what I was doing. In spite of the mishmash, we indeed rid the 'hood' of some very nasty folks. Then some of the druggers followed us -s-. (At this time, I began to realize how cops were serving the state more than the people and how the robbers contributed. More on that in another post soon.)

My renewed interest in speaking out and what to do about the encroaching police state brought a whole nother level of spying on me and mine.

I researched and corresponded all over the net. KABA, Sierra Times, Tyranny Response Team, Citizens of America (Where along with KABA, I encountered David Codrea and Brian Puckett writings for the first time.) among other sources. That certainly got attention from some of the federales.

I met people who worked for the gov. Among them, a pro Liberty guy who had done computer work for them. He among others, helped me research 'conspiracy theories' as it were. The more I collected them, the more I analyzed to see what might be plausible and what might not. How they can be used to either shape events or be 'smoke and mirrors' to deflect from truth. Particular interest was given to events that contributed to turning us into a democracy from the Republic.

As a result, I was subjected to that scrutiny that I aforementioned as being 'fantastic' (Including some of my intl contacts). And because of his stand, my friend has gone underground. Don't know where he is and don't want to for his sake.

One more anecdote. As my research continued in mid 1998, we suffered phone trouble. We were visited by two 'repairmen'. These guys stank of fed. The hair, demeanor - and the overalls. They wore deep tan overalls with ID tags. I had just taken our then pup out back. As I carried him back in, these two goons eyed me like I was some specimen. No smiles and the tone of voice was neutral. No pleasantness but no vehemence either. They were out of a bad cop show. As they descended to the basement, they insisted we stay upstairs. They would find the wires etc.

I allowed them to proceed on purpose. They left quietly and I made some inquiries. They were NOT phone men (duh). I also made sure that what they did amounted to null.

A PS to this tale. When we visited His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Bloomington the summer of 1999, guess who one of the feds assigned to his security detail was? Yep. Either Mr. Wint or Mr. Kidd -s-. His stare was one of discomfort and antipathy. My wife and I just smiled.

One last story. I was talking to Militias round the country. And like duh man, that got a heads up. Charlie Puckett and I corresponded for some time. He was a decent man, a country boy who cared about his country. Charlie was Commander of the Kentucky State Militia at the time. When he was nabbed on trumped up charges, I had just sent him an email telling him not to let the JBTs get him down. I would say it was not altogether flattering to certain fibbers and f troopers.

His email had already been seized and the feds tried to screw up my PC. They attempted to install a trojan, along with some very funny stuff. Again. Didn't work.

In short, for various reasons of the state, we have been watched. Don't laugh at the following. We've seen black helicopters. Had one hover over the roof as close as he could get. Not so weird. Feds have OD and Black copters w/o numbers for assorted missions. And there is the wtf factor. If you tell some that a black helo floated over you, it might get the same response that some give when you tell them we are becoming a police state and be treated to sighs and eyeball rolls.

I've chronicled some of the weirder surveillance stuff here. But most have been phone taps and email checks. I suspect that is the usual routine activity in which the feds engage. And if they surveil you they are survelling anyone in contact with you etc.

These days, with events quickly unfolding, I could care less that I'm on a list because of my beliefs and principles. That's de rigueur. I'm sure the Alphabetters watch David Codrea, Mike Vanderboegh etal.

All they see are Americans raising concerns and probable solutions to Restoring the Republic. And of course, getting rid of lists -s-.

Any feds reading this, no you are not too close. You should think what your Oath to protect and defend the Constitution means. What country do you want to live in? If you are watching us, who might be watching you?

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Anonymous said...

Is this a story you wrote? You should make it into a movie.

Mike H said...

Flappy my long lost pet bat? Nope. It all happened, believe it or not. And there's more.

I just might make it a film!

Anonymous said...

Scottish clans?

Braveheart Meets Jesus lol?

Why would people track you for clan membership?

Anonymous said...

Why the hell would they go to so much trouble with you? No offense.

Anonymous said...

Get Adam Baldwin to play one of the 'phone repairmen'. That guy he plays on 'Chuck' came to mind when I read this.

Anonymous said...

Tailpiped yuh, huh? Petty a$$hats. What do you think their problem is? Lack of fairness? Reasoning skills?

Anonymous said...

What a load. 10 pounds of poop in a 5 pound bag.

Anonymous said...

Legalize drugs.

Anonymous said...

What kinda computer work did the guy do that you said went underground?

Mike H said...

Red, some people take an interest in a given subject. It appears some think what I have done is of interest. I don't lose sleep over it. Just an example of how people can track you.

Mike H said...

None taken ted.

I've wondered that myself. I'm not what I call a heavy hitter like David C, Mike V, Matt Bracken etal.

Remember, the stuff that happened took place over a period of time and encompasses more than one incident. Also, it could be my association with others that got noticed, as I mentioned.

Maybe some of the feds are fans of mine lol.

Maybe I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, right place at wrong time, right place at right time, wrong place at the right time.

Maybe I touched a nerve, which I am wont to do. Maybe I stumbled on something. Maybe someone didn't like my looks. Maybe I'm a test subject.

What is certain, is that we have been watched, at least from time to time.

I believe the gov can watch anyone they choose anytime. Everyone? No, simply because that would be massively impossible. At least not on a grand scale. Except for flagging some email, etc. Evasion is easier than people think. Hide in plain sight.

Mike H said...

Funnily enough, red, I was talking to my wife, who was present when the fibber twins appeared here.

We jokingly said Baldwin reminded us of these guys. His character on Chuck of course.

Good actor. We enjoyed him as Jayne in Firefly/Serenity.

Mike H said...

Bobbyh, they suffer from the disease of liberalism.

For a good read, check out Linda Thompson's essay on how sick these people are.

It should be at JPFO's website. Or search engine it.

Mike H said...

Me or them whitey -s-?

Them, yes. Me, believe it or don't.

The feds watch.. They can if they take an interest for whatever Machiavellian reason, check YOU out.

I'm NOT trying to create fear, just alerting folks.

Watch you six.

Mike H said...

Bend, that would solve some problems. then a whole new set would come.

But yes, legalize drugs and prostitution. let people's consciences be their guides.

That would, however close a LOT of 'enterprises' enjoyed by both cops and robbers.

And it would restrict the state from controlling us considerably.

Wars on drugs, poverty guns etc obviously do not work.

Mike H said...

A note re the drug houses etc.

Those who think I kissed the a$$ of the state should have to put up with the crapola, crime and violence we have.

Legalize and grow your own -s-.

Mike H said...

Whodo, who are you? Reread the post. Then if you find him, ask him. whodoyoudo..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..-

Mike H said...

Bet you already knew, eh teacher? WE watch the watchers.

Anonymous said...

Very entertaining -s-.

Anonymous said...

The sky is the limit.

Anonymous said...

Sleaking of the Dalai Lama, here is a quote to remember:

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be
reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama

To wound so he said -s-. Stop the threat!