Sunday, February 1, 2009

If It Saves One

One of the antis trademark lines. One of their hypocritical snares that is easily knocked aside. The reference to saving one child is piquant to me. Allow me to show you a case in point.

Several years ago, we had a pedophile (Term is wrong. It should be child rapist.) and drug dealer living in one of the rental houses in our neighborhood. Rentals are a cancer that persist in the inner cities particularly. They are infiltrated by gangs and other miscreants who ply their trade from them. Trade being drugs burglary, prostitution etc. More on drugs and prostitution later. Suffice to say there is a disease loose in the cities that has spilled to rural areas. The people involved are opposed to Freedom, though they love to be free to destroy humanity. The monster in question had been apprehended and released more than once thanks to the revolving door. Let's imprison decent honest folks like Olofson etal and with ridiculous 'technicalities'. Let's allow monsters to continue to ravage. Cops and robbers indeed.

One particular day my family and I had been shopping. We returned to the house and parked. As we exited the car, pedoboy, obviously drunk and high, ambled out his door. He made a grab for our daughter (then five).

Steve, our friend and glorious mutt, made a grab for HIM! Pedoboy kicked at Steve. As he did, my wife grabbed our daughter and shielded her, evading pedoboy's grasp. She continued to shield our girl and evade this Sh**em.

As she did, I yelled "Hey!'. Pedoboy turned and advanced on me. I reached for my 45. It dawned on him even in his booze/drug soaked evil mind that I was about to 'stop' aka kill him. He turned and ran.

We further secured both kids and dog, as I saw to where he ran.

All I can say about the aftermath is that he soon left the neighborhood and was never a threat again.

Yep, if it saves just one child. Or two or a dog or a family.

It's why I carry. Well beyond the fact that I protect my family not just from these street sh**ems, but from a government that is becoming or is now just as abusive in its own way.

And just to let you know, our girl was well secured. His 'grab' was crude and my wife had her covered to begin with. Our son was to the side as he stayed with Steve. Plus my wife had her 45 to bear as she covered our girl.

Amazing how fast that bastard moved as he retreated. His advance was just in a hairsbreadth of eternity. As for his fate, the street took care of him.

Lest anyone think that's just a 'tale from the hood', be assured that it can happen anywhere, and has.

As we enter into the era of this Soetoro character, I'll be damned if he or anyone else will take my guns. Picture that Chuck Heston image on steroids.

Since then, the family's skills have all grown. Both kids have their own guns. They continue honing their abilities as do the parents -s-. In fact, I think I made a certain State Senator jump when I mentioned I needed some more CQC training with edged weapons and 'unarmed'! I think that was because he simply didn't expect that. I am noted for saying things that get reactions lol.

An interesting postscript.

My daughter, at the time was refreshingly strong. She was not afraid, in that we were prepared to defend her. Shortly after, her Mom was getting ready to take her someplace. Her one question was, "Mommy, do you have your gun with you?" Of course.

No fear, just assurance.

If it saves just one child indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the ones who want us disarmed will equivocate. 'If only no one had guns this would not happen.' They possess no logic as to human nature. They rely only on the herd mentality. Fertile grounds for those child rpaists etal especially in government who would rape our rights.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Another beautifully written post. If this can't convince any of the antis to give up their delusions, I don't know what could.

Anonymous said...

QUOTE "Remember the ones who want us disarmed will equivocate. 'If only no one had guns this would not happen." QUOTE

Actually they say this to fool the public and make more people believe in gun control. What they are REALLY saying in their minds is "If only no one had guns, we can conquer the world at will and make our political opponents pay for daring to criticize our supreme rule" AKA INGSOC

Anonymous said...

Watch all the teary eyed droolin fools that follow the oretender to the Presidency. They are the useful idiots. You are right that the true believers want to conquer aka dominate/control us. They don't have a chance if we stay armed amd stay the course.

Mike H said...

One might wonder how he got so close as to try to grab our girl. He never laid a hand on her. He made a lunge for her. Bad enough.

One can think one is in condition yellow. One must instead KNOW it.

The s***em's mind was blunted with drugs and booze. Would he have made a lunge otherwise? Maybe.

What counts is the response. What has counted since is never taking anything for granted.

Are we ready for anything? Never stop training. Never stop practicing. As a friend says, 'more tools for the toolbox'.

Anonymous said...

These things happen quickly, in a flash as it were. Glad it turned out ok Stay sharp! Watch your six.