Tuesday, February 10, 2009

List And Column

Please note I've added War on Guns and Sipsey Street Irregulars for a short bloglist. Also there is Gun Rights Examiner National column. I'm not ignoring everyone else.

Many friends and associates can be accessed from David's War on Guns and his Examiner sites.

These include 21 Guns, Salute; Opaww's Range; WesternRifleShootersAsoc; Armed and Safe; Mindful Musings; Crustyrusty's Last Gasp; Arms are the Mark of a Free Man; and many more.

There are links to North Caucus of America (of which I am a member), GOA, JPFO etc.

David Codrea's National Gun Rights Examiner lists many of these as well and has the links to Austin, Charlotte, Cleveland, DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Minneapolis Gun Rights Examiners.

The other reason to go to War on Guns is that David's site is a daily compendium of many gun rights articles and opinion pieces related to 2A and a gateway to yet more. I contribute news stories gleaned from the web and I know many others do as well and David acknowleges this. And indulge me, it's like a real life 'Babylon 5' where we gather and pool resources in this war for our Freedom and our Restoration.

Mike Vanderboegh's Sipsey Street Irregulars has news about his novel 'Absolved" as well as news from the net about this same war with especial posts from Mike that refresh and inspire us to do our part. Daily posts abound there too.

As for my efforts here, though not frequent, they intend to be 'appetizerss' for folks to go and do more to bring back our Republic. I very much appreciate everyone's interest, replys and their efforts as well.

I hope my life away from this blog contributes to the war effort too.

Keep dropping by. There is a lot more to come.

PS: Remember that Matt Bracken's Foreign Enemies and Traitors is coming in March 2009. Check out www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com for info.

1 comment:

Mike H said...

Matt's site says Foreign Enemies is coming in April. Always finishing touches as I'm sure Mike V would agree!