Monday, January 25, 2010

Recreation

Recreating.

Gaining strength through exercise, sporting activities, painting, singing etc.

It can also be having a few after work or watching a game.

I prefer physically active stuff and something that adds to my skills/toolbox.

Though, I don't turn down a bit of relaxing whiskey lol.

A balance is best.

Nothing like watching a new or favorite movie or tv show.

I love to do that in the bedroom. I do some of my best thinking prone as well -s-.

And as for that other thing in the bedroom (besides sleep), I'm all for that too.

Again, I can suspend my disbelief but I confess, I often watch how it's done, since it's my bailiwick now.

All the talk about sports being a panacea can be true. It can also be just what it should be, to wit, a little r & r.

Go ahead and watch the Super Bowl. Go Colts!

I do think some of the hype is excessive and geared for mindlessness.

So how about watching the game, cleaning some guns and sipping a couple of brews?

Get rested up (in shifts -s-), for the fight continues.

Be refreshed for the fight never ends.

3 comments:

teacher said...

'We shall never surrender' from Churchill and me.

Bill W said...

Iced tea or beverage of choice?

Mike H said...

Of course.