Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Role

Actors are always looking for good roles.

Each actor might have different standards as to what they want to do, but most want something that gives them notice.

Then there are those projects that are a labor of love. They may not get a lot of attention, but they are self satisfying.

A labor of love can also bring attention, depending on the audience.

My role here is the role of a lifetime.

All my past coalesces here. Now.

As with 'luck', preparation meets opportunity.

I've been rehearsing for this role all my life.

This blog is a stage for part of it.

I am happy to share my thoguhts and views with, technically, the world, at least my corner of it -s-.

I offer thoughts that might lead to exploration of what is happening on the grander stage of the Republic.

I point the way to others, fellow performers, who might have greater resources to fortify and research for anothers own part.

I give what I have not just for my kids, but for anyone who comes here, to gain whatever they find useful perhaps even helpful.

Is this wholesome entertainment? It's for mature audiences.

NB, that would leave out a certain good percentage of liberals and their minions especially government lackies.

There might be hope for others of their ilk. Call me a cockeyed optimist -s-.

There is variety here, more than I originally intended.

Such is the evolution of thought lol.

2 comments:

Hamlet said...

Speak the speech and may the villains be caught in their lies.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, choice look progressive for more cognate articles promptly as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.