Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Fakery

Collectivist product born of its lies and half truths.  It's always run rampant when they seek to deceive and confuse.  When don't they lol?

And with the failure of msm because people prefer to think for themselves, they counter with Alinskyan finger pointing.  They contend it is the bloggers, and alternative/conservative news which is fake.  It's easy to figure out and cut through the red tape.

Compare and contrast anything for factuality.  Dig and find motives.  Let you conscience be your guide.

Tired of people pretending to be something they're not?  So am I.  Sure a few are dupes but most, especially the higher ups, are true believers or string pullers. 

Don't stop learning and be sure to vet everything.

As for truth, I'm proud of my son.  His military career continues and he bases it on his truthful pursuit of history.

Also this:
Oath of Enlistment
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
 
To avoid elicitation, I'm leaving this as is.