Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hate.

It's getting pretty vociferous out there.

The collectivists, as agents for the globalists, are acting up everywhere.  The activity varies, such as crass references on Facebook/Twitter to riots. 

I've dealt with, I'm sure, very mild attacks and snubs compared to many let alone President Trump.  However, it is worth a bit of time to study the modus operandi used against all who advocate Freedom.

I've experienced unfriendings, two particularly simple.  I 'defended guns' and was too antiHillary.  This was before Trump's landslide.

My view is indeed simple.  I proclaim, mostly on my own page, the 2nd Amendment with articles etc supporting this basic Freedom.  Likewise, I fleshed out the perfidy, to put it mildly, of the former Democratic candidate for President.  It isn't pretty and I refuse to be anything but honest.

Believe me, I wasn't distraught when these hive insects spurned me.  I did let them dump me though.  I have several acquaintances there who are , shall we say, divergent.  It reminds me of Ambassador Sinclair telling Garibaldi to 'stay close to the Vorlon and watch out for Shadows.  They move when you're not looking'.  Or keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

The sophistication of provocateurs and trolls varies.  I've easily swatted some gadflies and had to excavate others.

A solid basis in history, including knowledge of collectivism in its varied forms, serves one well. 

Now as to attitude, there is a shared emotion.  That is hate.  Again variations occur and skills sets are commensurate. 

Some are more able elicitors and employ subtle and overt methods to find out what certain people know.  Beware and learn verbal martial arts, for this is indeed weaponized communication.  They often approach their goals in a somewhat cheerful manner.  Their wording is especially telling.  Note well what is said and not said.

The same can be said for dour, negative posters.  They seem a throwback to the traditional soviet style drones.  One in particular I could see in cap and long coat with a Tokarev strapped on.  I have, in this particular case, allowed some enlightened history to poke through.  I remember there are many of all stripes viewing dialogs.

There is the spewing of pernicious invectives concerning the President and all of us who seek to Restore the Republic.  I ignore most but can't resist occasionally countering all out lies and venom

Demonstrations aka rioting has increased.  This employs useful idiots, true believers and mercenaries.  Don't be fooled that they are all snowflakes easily melted.  There are hardcore subversives/insurrectionists.  Some have military training, antimilitia if you will. 

And there are the '24' like manipulations in gov itself. 

Watch your six on all levels and in the face of hate be firm of faith and conviction.

Collectivist/globalist hate stems from that ancient hate, unfathomable of the fallen.

It is countered by that which stood up against it.

And it will be puzzling and proactive for those who hate.  Hate is all they have.

We who seek Liberty have more.

No comments: