Saturday, March 6, 2010

Satisfaction

Don't get cocky.

Satisfaction is ok as long as it's temporary.

There are always new goals, new challenges.

I have always enjoyed satisfaction at a job well done. There are so many.

Yet resting on laurels leads to stagnation.

Fairly obvious, but I like to shake myself up and pass it along.

Past mistakes are at least as important to remember, study, analyze.

Satisfaction like fame is fleeting.

There is no satisfaction at a job left undone. There are so many.

And to those who deem it satisfactory to pass a collectivist health bill, may you be dismayed at how we deem you unsatisfactory.

I will be satisfied when we Restore this Republic.

Well, it will always need fine tuning and protection against the self satisfied -s-.

1 comment:

Erst Stavro Blofeld said...

I am satisfied.