Thursday, December 26, 2013

Broken Screen

There has been a dearth of posts here.  I broke the screen on the laptop.  Sheesh! 

Had to trudge to the library just to keep the email down.  No way could I write.  But I had plenty to do.  Sight edited my printout copy of first novel, The Beveled Glass, note making/reading and longhand writing for script for Heart in the City.

There is no dearth of events of course.  The world keeps turning.  And those enemies of Freedom are just as real and busier than ever.  They are dedicated to running our lives.  They will fail, whether I have a laptop or not -s-.

There is no stopping.  Sometimes there is a regrouping.  At least I won't get in a rut!

So for the next few days I'll bring the number of posts to where I wanted them anyway.

I'm sticking to 4 a month simply to give my time and energy to other pursuits, some of which I hope will be profitable.

Thanks for sticking with me.  I bet you all have as much or more to do as well!

The screen is fixed and the promise of continued work looms.

Never give up!

No comments: