Monday, September 7, 2009

Illegal Repairs

There's a guy I know who is pretty well off. By inheritance and his own hard work he has amassed a sizable spread and has a great deal of prestige.

A storm took out the roof on one of his buildings.

After pricing and determining the best course of action he hired a crew from an apparently reliable local source.

This resulted in having a crew show up that was inundated with hispanics.

No problem as far as I'd be concerned. Show me your real green cards or proof of citizenship and work away.

He did neither.

Instead, he seemed to rely on the 'reputable' contractor.

According to this guy, they did a great job. He praised them and mentioned the jobs that Americans do not want to do. WTF???

Here is this guy, with a big ole ranch who has extolled American work ethic carping this sh** and now seeming to kiss the ass of the illegals. Well he didn't ask for cards or citizenship.

He did not do this. He relied on the 'reputable' contractor.

And, as I said, he commended these guys for their good work!

Now, they may have done great work. Maybe they are master craftsmen (doubtful). But, they are NOT doing work Americans are shunning.

For that matter the illegals are undercutting Americans even in 'menial' labor.

Cleaning toilets, trash picking, making beds have plenty of Americans willing to work. I have done those very things before. Rather than shamble in entitlement, I chose to work.

I'll never forget the time I was an orderly, just coming on shift round 5-6 in the am.

One of the docs asked me if a particular ward was my responsibility. I said yes. He then smiled and said there was a senile fella in restraints, covered in sh** trying to escape.

I shuddered and commenced to clean @@@@@@ @@@@@@ (name held for confidentiality) up. I remonstrated him and he just chuckled and I proceeded to do my job.

Dirty, thankless and often daunting, I forged ahead.

Jobs Americans don't want to do my a$$!!!

This guy copped out, sold out to the wave of illegal tyranny.

How much money did he save? At what cost of good people who have made this their country, no matter for generations nor a few years?

Most of the illegal gains go back to Mexico, etal. They neither benefit our economy
nor support our people. It's economical rape. Catastrophe.

All the drunk drivers, rapists criminals in general, and the disease that has been mushrooming, along with healthcare costs, so no, this is catastrophe.

Of course, there are those who are honorable. 'Illegals' who contribute. Such as 'Acapulco Joe' who came 'under the wire' and was determiended to be an American. That is rare.

BTW, our jolly rancher refused to answer my query about how his roof repair undercut American incentive, craftsmanship and of course, how it (tacitly) compromised and made him a liar about his faith in American workers.

Prove I'm wrong. No pletora of glowing speeches will assuage the problems caused by illegals.

And prosecute people who employ illegals.

We can make it go away.

2 comments:

Pepino said...

What's wrong with this guy?

Greedy? Two faced?

Mike H said...

No. Just looking for the least common denominator.

Methinks he rationalizes too much.