Thursday, June 10, 2010

Voice

A shameless plug/brag:

I have been gifted with a basal, well modulated voice.

I just thought about it and I'd say it's sort of an American Richard Burton ie without the Welsh (though I can do his voice. More on that later.).

It has played a major part in my life in and out of showbiz. And I am about to put it to work again.

I feel fortunate even blessed to have this '3 ball voice'. That was a quote from Gene McPherson, who at one time was vice president and general manager at Channel 13 in Indy and later owned several radio stations at one of which I worked.

But voices are funny things.

I have known people with weak voices that have a strong resolve to do what is right concerning this country as well as interpersonally.

But there's more.

It's what you do with what you've got.

My advice is to stop pi$$ing away one's abilities and put them to good use.

I have no idea how much time I have left on this terrestrial ball, but you won't hear me complain. Wouldn't do much good.

And I'd rather do what good I can while I'm here (and likely afterward too -s-).

My voice could be mistaken for leadership and direction if it weren't for the fact I have been a leader and have a hell of a lot of resolve.

It's no mistake.

I am making use of what I have and offer it to this Republic as much as any tech expertise.

I will raise my voice, whisper, or ASL etc to get my point across.

I will write, act, shoot, sing etc to promote Freedom.

As I have said before, and it is a motto for me, I will not waste or spend my time. I will USE it.

No comments: